For the European research project Odeuropa, we’re currently looking for student assistants who can mark references to smells in Neo-Latin texts using the INCEpTION annotation environment . You will be contributing to the creation of a benchmark evaluation dataset for Neo-Latin language technology aimed at analysing smells in text. This job can be done from the comfort of your home, whilst being part of an interdisciplinary research project.
– proficient in Neo-Latin and English;
– ability to work independently;
– enrolled as a student at a Dutch university;
– computer with Firefox or Chrome browser;
– 1-2 days a week availability for 3 months.
What we offer:
– opportunity to be part of a research project;
– remuneration according to student assistant scale VSNU.
Experiences from former annotators on the project: